2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to this radio seminar today and it was all local radio DJs telling me how much you shouldn't be like Chris Moyles and how it's awful he talks all over records. Ha ha, wonderful...

yeah but talking over tracks prevents people copying them, and Moyles must be doing something right to attract the listeners he has for the breakfast show.

This reminds me, Neil... do you know if the new Weird Al Yankovich album is on Napster. Could you search for me? Straight Outta Lynwood or something I think it's called

It doesnt appear to be Jono :(, there doesnt appear to be any Weird Al albums on Napster, there are some karaoke tracks and thats it :(

People seemed amazed today I've listened to Scott for a good two years practically, and from 4pm - 7pm everyday. I don't think they originally understood what work goes in to this website. My friend said at 4 o'clock having to sit through 3 records at the start would really annoy him.

It doesnt appear to be Jono :(, there doesnt appear to be any Weird Al albums on Napster, there are some karaoke tracks and thats it :(

Ah naff, I'll have to order it from Amazon and wait two bley weeks.

Review the show, listen to it every day, leave some comments every few minutes

At least 15 hours a week already!

Like I told my careers advisor, it's sort of work and passion at the same time