25th to 29th September 2006

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cut this girl off. I don't care about All Saints. Not unless they're coming back to Cromer to film a video.

Made me laugh what she said about All Saints being "innovative".... yes indeed innovative, which is why they had to resort to crap covers :roll: To me that stinks of STEPS. Also the Spice Girls were around before All Saints and they were far more original and had a range of genres in their music...

I remember All Saints being around, but they never seemed that big or anything special. Now they're reforming it's 'oh my god! i love them' and I just don't get it.

Put your hands up for Bangor!

For some reason we typed 'gay' into Google Maps in Bangor and it came up with Dominio's Pizza

Hmmm, I'm listening to the Smashing Pumpkins. Loves it. Colin Murray played them on his first show, would be great on Your Call.

Okay now the boy next to me was complimenting me on my touch typing... weird!

And finally, listening back to Just A Text From Heaven - apparently spirits fart according to Chris. Was this the noise Y-vette Fielding heard on Most Haunted that time she asked if Scott laughed in her ear? And has the smelt any spiritual farts in the studio?

Sorry I don't know what topic to put this, but I do now agree with Scott on the Lost stuff. It was no ending at all! Those that didn't see Series 2 are as just as confused as us who've seen all of Series 2!

I imagine Mr Parfitt (not the one from Status Quo) had to make sure Scott didn't go back to Jo Whiley's room last night at the DJ Dinner.

The special DVD was probably the next season of Lost that they had to watch.

Another question of the day. You know on some TVs you get narrated TV where people talk over the programming for the blind describing what's on screen... do you get that on Quiz Mania etc?

Presenter: "How many 7s?"

Narrator: "Brian Dowling points to twenty-four 7s."

:|

Same with me, we're meant to be having some kind of Hawaiian party so I probably won't be listening much today.

Yeah we're scheduled for a cowboys and indians party tonight but I feel rough and have nothing to wear. Oh and tickets are £5 and I don't have one at the moment. But I also don't want to be billy-no-mates and sit round here on my own. I could really do with an early night though, after last night.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'