Unofficial Mills

CHICKEN FRIED RICE! PLEASE TELL ALL!

hannahisgreat

Moyles was talking about this earlier in the week - when he was out and about in London a few days ago someone shouted out "Chicken fried rice for everyone!" for no reason whatsoever. Then lots of other people texted in saying that they'd heard people shouting it in random places as well. Strange...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

On the moyles podcast, about a week ago, the team setup an in-joke with the podcast listeners. They had to shout the phrase in public and see what reaction there was when it was discussed during the radio show. Those who hadnt listened would not know... and the team pretend not to know either.

Somebody suggested that Scott Mills was responsible, and that seems to have stuck!

On the moyles podcast, about a week ago, the team setup an in-joke with the podcast listeners. They had to shout the phrase in public and see what reaction there was when it was discussed during the radio show. Those who hadnt listened would not know... and the team pretend not to know either.

Somebody suggested that Scott Mills was responsible, and that seems to have stuck!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! MWAH MWAH MWAH! BEAUTIFUL PERSON! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE! MWAH MWAH! MORE VIRTUAL KISSING! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Hannah x

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! MWAH MWAH MWAH! BEAUTIFUL PERSON! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE! MWAH MWAH! MORE VIRTUAL KISSING! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Hannah x

Ive found someone who is as crazy as me! hehe,Ema x

twitter.com/emgreatorex