Unofficial Mills

Moths

Mafro

Yes, I don't like it when they fly frantically about the room, crashing and colliding everywhere.

There are some lovely moths out in the daytime though. I had a Hummingbird Hawk Moth in my garden the other day, casually drinking the nectar from my lavender. Lovely it was.

nasty. a fly flew into my nans ear a few years ago. she said she saw it fly across the tv and then it was in. she just heard this horrible buzzing noise and when they got up the hospital it out it was obviously dead.

on the grid.

nasty. a fly flew into my nans ear a few years ago. she said she saw it fly across the tv and then it was in. she just heard this horrible buzzing noise and when they got up the hospital it out it was obviously dead.

All those years I thought that buzzing noise on TV was because of the bad reception!

Just picked up a massive spider in the hall. I picked it up with toilet roll because it's the biggest thing I've seen kicking around a house before!

i usually trap them in a glass and leave them for the cat. poor things :cry: :cry: :cry: :cool:

on the grid.