Unofficial Mills

31st July to 4th August 2006

Jono

yourviews.gif

Join us daily from 4pm for live discussion of the show as it happens, or drop us a comment afterwards to tell us what you thought. If you think there's a topic that you'd like to discuss in more detail, why not create it on this forum? Try to avoid text chat though.

Scott will also be presenting the Chart Show at the end of the week, a seperate topic is open for discussion of that as and when it happens.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jono's just very excited and efficient.

Precisely :)

On another note I picked up an old milk bottle in daddy's green house and it said 'good morning' on it in huge letters, I pick up some nescafe coffee packaging at Budgens tonight to put on the shelves and it said 'it's all about you'. What next, the treacle will say 'alright treacle'?

Request Silly Allan instead.

That's a good idea, would be better than some of the songs that can be heard on Your Call. I miss the days they used to have a few random songs on it.

Hi... I have to work tonight, but should be on till about 6.30. Don't forget you're reviewing tomorrow Ema whilst I earn some cash tomorrow!

Ahhh Ema. Not the 'ground floor'. Must be awful!

Hi... I have to work tonight, but should be on till about 6.30. Don't forget you're reviewing tomorrow Ema whilst I earn some cash tomorrow!

Oh forgot about that!

Im going to have to use Listen again most probably,im off to Leeds with Rosie!

twitter.com/emgreatorex