Unofficial Mills

Ask littlechris

Guest JJ

do you know what... sadly no.. .I haven't... I was saying just the other day I need to get out to gigs again, so will be lining some up, I very much want to see The View as I hear they are great live... any advice from other folks who might wish to suggest something great to see?

I'll suggest to you fellas to go see Tim Minchin, he's playing in London in Novemeber then touring next year, he's an aussie comedian who does musical comedy, which is out of this world, really amazing he is.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello lisa,

welcome to the wonderful world of radio one.. it's good, you've made a good choice on picking it! The best way to expand your knowledge is to just listen, have it on all the time.. and use radio one onnnnnnline, 'cause that's great.

The amazing thing about R1 is that you don't need any real knowledge about the past, just listen to it now and you'll be with us in the present and in the future.. it's cool like that.

Laura's Diary on Scotts show will be a good thing for you to get into the whole station spirit... it rocks!

have fun listening.. and don't forget to try hearing things like Zane and Colin.. they're both doing amazing stuff in the evenings!

yay

hahaha. no sadly not.... for I'm the proud owner of my own theme tune... complete with minor celebrity voice over!

I did used to come onto Frankie Goes To Hollywood's welcome to the pleasure dome... ahh those were the days!

I will be using that, along with a song called Vanishing from the Barenaked Ladies new album in future shows though... both about magicians!