1. 1. best take away?

• chinese
    • indian
    • kebab
    • pizza
    • burgers (mcdonalds, wimpy, bk etc)
    • kfc
    • other

I tend to get Chineses (yummmmy!) but I also love Indian; i just can't eat it regularly. If I can't decide between the wonderful two...then Thai wins :) it's a good mixture of both cuisines. I used to like The Greek Taverna in Sevenoaks as well but they closed it down :( probs because all the waiters didn't have a visa...

Laurie xxmwahxx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

I go to a good thai in mepham there are some good ones around this area

Best (and probably only good one I been to) Thai restaurant Ive been to was in St Lucia. Glaring mistake was eating the very hot green thing that was meant to be squeezed as a spicy coating for the starters, cudnt taste much first meal but went back second time and was lovely

For an hour

It'd either be chips, pizza or something from a burger chain. I can't eat anything like an Indian or Chinese Takeaway. Infact I don't eat much at stuff like McDonalds (probably because its 25 miles away)