Unofficial Mills

24th to 28th July 2006

Jono

Yeah, actually, I'd been listening to him on and off for about 6 months before I looked at the Radio 1 website, and he was a lot better looking than I thought he would be.

My mate Rachel told me to check out the website and that I'd be nicely surprised. I certainly was!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of everything they had to pick the 'City Eye'. What was wrong with The Sun or something because of his fake tan, or the 'City Teeth'. Boo! Tell them to take it back and make them think of a better name.

I think this is going to be the end of his career. It's life or death this plot, and it's going to kill him off slowly. People will be so gutted now.

And anyway, I can't see the 'City Eye' being interested in girls frolicking in fountains, may be The Star...

I bet you next time he goes to Magaluff people will be shouting out "Paul... Mr Lang!" rather than "Scott!" now.

The recognition isn't going to work is, it's gonna get worse for his radio work!

Is she?:shock: Lucky so and so.

According to Wikipedia and Cosmopolitan which I was reading yesterday out of boredom, yes she is.

Yay Killers :)

Haha Sean Connery accent, would have loved him to have tried that, Ofcom wouldn't have been too impressed though. What's a Bristol accent anyway?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'