Unofficial Mills

16th to 21st July 2006

John

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's just expecting us to turn up in Magaluff secretly with a banner or something

I dunno about you people, but I don't have the money for that, and it is a bit stalkerish...

Aww left alone in the pub... haha so Scott did have a bit of wine last night! Like.. only 1 bottle...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think Chappers is just getting too much of a big head. Doesn't do drinks with the show team in the evening, doesn't care about the show geeks, tsk, what next, he won't do sport? :o:P

Lily Allen fancies Moyles? Hmm....

I reckon Chopper's just jealous that Lloyd has more fans than he does, and is blatently going to take his place sooner or later. He's already doing all the prank calls...

Hmm I doubt Chris Moyles will have gone back to Germany for his holidays, unless he really enjoyed it :-?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I should really just ring up for a laugh to annoy Chappers. "Surprise, I'm off of Unofficial Mills, but don't want to go really"

I seem to have been training all of the contestants anyway, one person just actually asked him to go on MSN to answer their questions!