Unofficial Mills

3rd to 7th July 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, nanny! Was that for Mark? Chappers. Tsk. Actually I'll shut up, she's probably no longer with us. Unless Laura's new service with Keith has actually already been set up :*

She's a cool nan though, she can work answerphones!

I think Scott should go on Room 101, he has a lot of hates

Page 101 :biggrin: we really do have a lot to say this week! Or not a lot else to do...

I think most were messages off of Ema reminding us of her birthday

"Lush"? Isn't that that shop Ema's obsessed with that you can smell a mile down the street?

Still loving Snow Patrol though :biggrin:

Yay Flirt Divert!

and she also managed to convert her godmother into using their products this afternoon..

Im sorry Im late,Its been very Hectic up here..Mum had a really bad fall this morning and is in Hospital(with dad)I am being cared for by my Lovley godparents who came up to keep me company this afternoon.

So whats been going on?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Im sorry Im late,Its been very Hectic up here..Mum had a really bad fall this morning and is in Hospital(with dad)I am being cared for by my Lovley godparents who came up to keep me company this afternoon.

So whats been going on?

Nowt much, it's been really random!

Is she OK?

Nowt much, it's been really random!

Is she OK?

I havent been to see her yet,as the thought of hospitals make me feel sick but I spoke to my dad earlier and he says shes ok but will probs be staying in hospital tonight.

twitter.com/emgreatorex