Unofficial Mills

Colin and Edith

Guest Spike

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im surviving wid the light frm my phone and ipod tho just rang dad and told him to get home asap cos i dnt wnt to trip over the dog cos she's somewher in the house nd i dunno where!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

and i now have light =) turns out we did have a correct bulb in the house bt i obviously didnt look too far neways....

ne1 who posted on tht petiton did u get a reply or nething?? cos i duno if i did the email address i gave them has been de-activated.... =(

lmao post number 23

Dr Cheese: I'd rather listen to a hippo farting in the bath all afternoon than suffer C&E's painful "comedy".

overnight i thought of more things to say on their stupid petition so i posted twice my second post my name was yo or yol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

yeah i knw they obviously dont listen to radio 1 in school like me,i had the joy of 2 hours of colin and edith in the same week during an art exam....

am looking thru internet to see if ther is nemore of those petition things

twitter.com/emgreatorex

im sure if i have a deep look into the www i might find something

c & e have been on radio one for what it seems like decades there must be another fan site somewhere....

nah theyve only been on radio 1 together for just over a year i think????

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

downcount will be able to tell us when mark and lard left.

anyway heres what i wrote on the petition:

i agree that myself and edith bowman are totaly appaling djs and are nowhere near as entertaining as scott mills. we dont deserve to be on from 4 till 7 because we are simply not good enough.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!