Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

I'm originally from france (Grenoble) but I moved to Canada (Montreal) when I was about 10 or 12. My dad works half of the year in england (Oxford) so I always go and stay for few months with him. I always listen to Moyles and Mills when I'm there and listen to the podcasts when I'm back in Canada or France. :D

I gotta say, I'm addicted to the Scott Mills show.

I live in Orem, Utah, USA... it's a pretty small place with the crappiest radio personalities in the world, probably. I joined this site because nobody around here knows who Scott is, and I love him! I have nobody to talk to about the show! I listen to the podcast every day at work, and I just can't get enough. I started listening through a recommendation from the iTunes store, and have been lovin' it ever since. I talk to my friends about funny things from the show, but nobody ever understands. I am excited to get to talk to people who actually know what I'm talking about! Right on!

katy ives:

a land-locked american.

trust me I'm totally addicted to this site and Radio 1...it's probably good I don't know how to send an international text with bbc 1's short code 81199...My boss would not understand

Mark, give the XM Online player a shot at work. http://xmro.xmradio.com. You should be able to listen to Scott's show through that on east coast time if the player will load for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I live in Carson City (by way of a tiny town called Yerington), Nevada, USA. If you look on a US map, it's right on the border with California, in the bend.

I found out about Mr. Mills and this site through Youtube.

Welcome...Boston MA here....Scott is awesome...although on holiday this week...:)

• 1 month later...

Hey all! I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.

I started listening to Scott on his podcast and still do!

I've gotten my entire family to listen and everyone genuinely enjos the show.

My 11 tear old daughter just loves Timmy Trendy!

I love the entire show.

Well. Stay at it!

Until next time, later!

Hello everybody . Im from Guangzhou, China.

Although the zone in China is 8 hours ealier than GMT, I'm a regular Scott Mills Show fan, listening to the show online from Mon. to Fri.

I've been visting here for a few months. but I never had a say here due to my bad English .

With Scott's doing his Miles From Hell challenges these days, to support him, I've got to have my first say .

Hello !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm Polish but I've been living in UK for the last few years (this doesn't mean my english is any good so feel free to correct my mistakes)

I'm big fan of the show and I've been reading this forum for a while now and finally decided to join :)