Unofficial Mills

Schedule changes w/b Monday 2nd June

abertom

I was wondering when Fearne would take another week off seeing as she's been on air for a full 2 weeks and next week would make it 3! :)

But it'll be wonderful to hear Annie on. I really enjoy when she covers. Same can't be said for Huw though. I just can't listen to his shows and when I know he's covering Scott, I don't make it through the first three songs and switch off after Newsbeat. Personally, I would have put Dev on Scott's show on the Tuesday and put Huw on all week on covering for Greg.

Huw Stephens just doesn't make sense to me in Scott's slot. I'd rather Matt Edmonson was primary cover, or Alice Levine if he's not available.

Good on Fearne for making it through a whole 3 weeks on air, she deserves a good break.

Glad Dev seems to be primary cover for Greg James these days :)

Scott's presenting the show solo today ie Chris is absent after he took in Scott's words "a funny turn". In all the time Chris has been on the show, I can't ever think of a time he hasn't done the show except Bank Holidays. It's sure to sound strange without him.

All week

10am Annie Mac in for Fearne

4pm Dev in for Greg

Tuesday 3rd

1pm Huw Stephens in for Scott

Friday 6th

9pm B-Traits in for Pete Tong

Dev sits in for Greg for a 2nd week june 9-13 .fearne is back as normal on june 9. The only other change that week is that Danny Howard is sitting in for Pete Tong on june 13, and Phil Taggart is off mon june 9 and tue june 10 so Alice is presenting solo. Also Daniel P Carter is co presenting Zane Lowes show on monday june 9 for some reason

The highlight of the week is that Scott is presenting a world cup special on monday june 9 at 9pm .Who'd have thought that would ever happen!

Dev sits in for Greg for a 2nd week june 9-13 .fearne is back as normal on june 9. The only other change that week is that Danny Howard is sitting in for Pete Tong on june 13, and Phil Taggart is off mon june 9 and tue june 10 so Alice is presenting solo. Also Daniel P Carter is co presenting Zane Lowes show on monday june 9 for some reason

The highlight of the week is that Scott is presenting a world cup special on monday june 9 at 9pm .Who'd have thought that would ever happen!

I'm assuming it's to do with Download that Dan P Carter is cohosting