Unofficial Mills

General Radio 1 indents request

TheWelshOne

Evening all!

Been browsing the forums for a while and decided to say hello. Does anyone have any recent Radio 1 indents that may be suitable for my growing soundboard? I've already filled it with Moyles and Grimshaw stuff as well as some others such as Greg James' "Going Home song" and the Charts jingles but wondering if anyone has any others that they could share?

Ones that spring to mind are things such as the really British one for the Matt Edmundson show or the one where it mentions having a cup of tea with Gemma Cairney.

Anything would be appreciated! I'm happy to trade jingles.

Regards,

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone have the flutey music that Grimshaw uses about 0715 every morning?

Are you talking about the bit of music he uses at the end of the Waking Up Song? That is a piece called Girl from Ipenama I believe, but I don't know the exact recording they use.

I've got a copy of the Showquizness theme. It's just a rip off the radio, but it's almost completely clean, apart from a small amount of background noise at the beginning. Haven't got the light mix unfortunately. I have a feeling that Grimmy said on the first show that Judge Jules or someone made it for them, if that helps.

Showquizness Theme.mp3