Unofficial Mills

British And Proud...

DC

I have had Radio 1 on all day. On Newsbeat at lunchtime they said that al-quackeda or somthin had released at statement on a website saying that they did theis because of "the slaughters that British troops caused in Afghanistan and Iraq". Well i say that is BS, because they commit more slaughter of the people they say they are standing up for in one day. Than the Americans and we have killed in all the time of the war on terror.

A muslim leader has just been on TV aparrently saying that they (who did this) are scum. Fair play to him, not only do they hurt us. But they give good law abiding Muslims who do no wrong a bad name.

What p*sses me of most of all is the fact that the ppl who did this, probably grew up in this country. This country gave them everything, and yet they choose to go and fight for some dustbowl that has never gave them anything. And for what!? Because Allah said so?!! Fk em!

Well I have one thing to say to these b*stards

FCUK U!

They can never win, they are to weak and cowardly to take us on man to man. Blair looked p*ssed of at them today, and I dont blame him. I knew this day would come, it will just make us stronger like it did with America. Here are some pics to say we are way better than those w*nkers at al-quackeda headquaters will ever be.

bitishconquer0bx.jpg

englandbadge8xk.jpg

gerrardengland7nv.jpg

lampardengland6bn.jpg

rooneyengland8xm.jpg

owenengland5uy.jpg

beckhamengland3wy.jpg

worldcupengland3pm.jpg

bigben8tu.jpg

trafalgarengland9de.jpg

One final thing... they have:

muslimwomen0ux.jpg

WE HAVE!

bikiniflag1el.jpg

Ahh! Feel a whole lot better now...

on the grid.

Ha, we have been through worse haven't we. I mean the IRA gave us tons more stick than what these d*ckheads will, for example Canary Wharf, and they shot missiles at the MI5 headquaters. And the second world war what we went through! Well, these guys can't scratch the surface.

I mean why dont they just give up, with stuff in Iraq as well. I mean did they honestly think beheading Ken Bigley and the other two American hostages, and bombing our troops will stop us?! FK WILL IT! They should just give up, go in a corner and die. The newschannels p*ss me off big-time. Because they say "ohh! Al-Queda this, and they are this strong and that strong" Fk are they, are they forgetting our power?!?

on the grid.

Agreed. Find out where these terrorists come from (there are some left alive those who planned it. They should be found and so should their home country), then start attacking their crowded places with innocent people who have no fkin influance on the country's descisions, and see if they like it.

Then tell them, "attack us again, and we will wipe out your country totally".

But i guess thats why older, wiser men run the country instead of people like me. Because if I did, there would be no more middle east.

on the grid.

Yes, put a bet on that we are all over this by next week. Unlike the Yanks, they still aren't over theirs yet lol. But I guess we are used to it. An American woman was on news 24 earlier saying she couldn't belive how organised we were and calm. She said if it were in stateside, it would be all panic...

on the grid.

You said it. You're posts show your naivety regarding politics.

the older, the wiser. Do you think if president Kennedy was an 18 year old man at the time that they were beefing with the Russians that we would of still been here. No we wouldn't of been, if he was 18 at the time he would of said "fk it lets nuke em". Some cases call for war, but it proves my point that because he was older he was able to see the other way around things.

Thats one of the reasons why young men are in the army, the lack of care and understanding for emotion. And if they dont have families, it makes them into better fighting machines.

on the grid.

No Britain is the name for all five countries of the British Isles... (the 4 of the UK and the Republic of Ireland)

I agree though, whoever did this deserves all the s**t they get, I'm not much of a patriot, but I do have a deep love for the City of London, as it happens to be my hometown.