Unofficial Mills

Matt Edmondson sits in for Scott this Friday

ListentoMe

My day may have just got that bit better.

Matt Edmondson will sit in for Scott this Friday 1-4. It was initially Huw Stephens I believe however due to Radio 1's favourite sub-presenter probably no longer being available Matt has been selected.

Sad thing is, I am in work.

Greg James is off to Africa for Comic Relief. Read it here, r1newspost.wordpress.com.

I like Matt sitting in, but I prefer when Dev was sitting it- he deserves some Daytime now

You're in luck because Dev's doing quite a lot of daytime cover in the next few weeks.He's sitting in f or Huw t his weekend, he's sitting in for Scott on friday nov 22,then for Matt Edmondson on sat nov 23 and sun nov 24. I have a feeling t his could all be leading up to him getting his own daytime show in the near future!

You're in luck because Dev's doing quite a lot of daytime cover in the next few weeks.He's sitting in f or Huw t his weekend, he's sitting in for Scott on friday nov 22,then for Matt Edmondson on sat nov 23 and sun nov 24. I have a feeling t his could all be leading up to him getting his own daytime show in the near future!

Good, really like him- this is the start of somthin new!

Matt will be sitting in for Scott again on friday december 6. Has the radio 1 boss finally got over his Huw Stephens obsession?!

Haha exactly what I was thinking ! It is so great to hear Matt Edmondson, Alice Levine and Dev get daytime cover work recently - they're 3 presenters who definitely deserve a higher profile than what they have now. The cover shows are far more entertaining than hearing Huw Stephens every single time Greg or Scott take time off.