Unofficial Mills

MANHUG possibally the best England world cup song ever

bodspurs

Yeah, I can hear the McFly thing...

Well the photo kinda scared me a little, but actually the song's not so bad. I haven't heard the whole of the Embrace song, as I've only heard it played once and then I went into a tunnel (on a train) and missed the rest of it. This could be an anthem though :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Thanks Bodspurs, Jono etc

Ok Ok so the shirts aren't up to date, well we are everyday skint people from a small town in Norfolk and that is what makes the song for us such a middle class peoples anthem. The whole thing happened in about a week, it was only recorded on Tuesday in a tiny little studio in Norwich that we could barely afford so please excuse the lack of up-to-date t-shirts as it has no bearing on our enthusiasm for England.

09/09 in Heaven is a fun, cheesy, tongue-in-cheek pop rock song that seems to be going down really well with the majority. As much as I like the official anthem as a song I don't think that a dreary anthem would motivate the team and this really all happened out of the blue; in fact we are all a bit shocked at the attention we've had so far!

MESSAGE FOR ALAN SUGAR, BILL GATES ETC: PLEASE FUND OUR DESPERATE NEED FOR T-SHIRTS!

Thanks to everyone for their great comments, hope the message above explains our situation. We are on the case with the t-shirts!

If you can take a moment to text into the show perhaps, just perhaps the song may get some airplay.

Love Manhug x

It took us ages to perfect our appearance for that picture!!! Glad you like it, it all happened perfectly to plan - if you can believe it then believe this: the record only cost us £50 to make!! And here I must plug Errol at www.plugstudios.co.uk in Norwich for his great production work on the smallest studio budget ever!

We had a cracking time in London outside radio 1 and had a great response from the public, though we did get moved on from Leicester Square by site security! The only other hick-up was Galactic Man somehow getting wedged in the door of the tube and getting a bit too !!!!ed! I have never seen so many saluting white van drivers in my life - these guys are a credit to England!

MANHUG-new-pic-web-2.jpg

Just to update: for some reason those friends on myspace who have added the MANHUG anthem to their profies now appear unable to play them. Curious I am about this that I have decided to take it up with Myspace and to employ a music lawyer to see if any foul-play could be involved.

Anyway thanks for all your comments, keep listening and promoting the song to Scott Mills for us.

All the best

Special Boy

MANHUG