Unofficial Mills

Your Views : 25th June to 29th June 2012 !!

Harkinson

It was reasonably funny enough !! Chris' reactions to Scott already losing it before they were even really underway were good. :hahaha: But, as Scott was playing it himself, he also had to read stuff out, which then resulted in silences going out in stages over the airwaves.

PLUS, there is STILL loads of Hackney stuff. And as to Chris (Moyles) playing that AWFUL girl off of radio Nottingham this morning, saying "It is seven minutes past eight in the morning"... WHY was that repeated so many times. Jesus Christ. **

** must have been at least 20. They even stopped the 0800 hours News mid-flow, so that it could be .... wait for it.... SEVEN MINUTES PAST EIGHT IN THE MORNING .... and they could get it just right. :x:x:x

PS: At least Florence hasn't been played out - things could be worse !!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

hmmm its ok. Ive actually read an awful lot of fanfiction in my short life and have even written a couple before too. Its one of those things that you get it right and it can be brilliant, get it wrong and the rest of the fandom want to murder you.

its a fickle world being a fangirl

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

But in the real world of fanfiction everyones gay :P

and although they dont tend to be realistic I think theres a difference between writing a fanfic and writing a fic and just using the names of people without really knowing/using their characteristics (and Im not talking about sexuality there Im talking personality and the way people act)

Sorry I get really into all this. Im a proper geek at times

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Watch what u r saying, peeps... She is on twitter, and i think she is on to us. This is the second time this has happened. i am not really "up there" with my fan fiction, but i would have done a moment of scott lusting after a male character, then discovering he hated pinot grigio, and pushing him into the thames, only to find him fished out by the hoff.

Her fic wasnt that bad. She got a few of the key character traits for each person and Scott did say he wanted to be shipped (fanfic term for endorsing a relationSHIP) with the PR4L so you cant really put her down there ) I hadnt heard the podcast when I read it. It wasnt a masterpiece but it certainly wasnt the worst fanfic Ive ever read. And according to her twitter it was her 1st time too. Its actually quite hard to jump from being able to invent all your own characters and make them do what they want to having set characters to which the public already know the story and personality of, but once you get used to it it is actually a lot easier than writing from scratch. Trust me my 1st fanfiction was AWFUL! I look back at it now and cringe. Hers was much better than my 1st attempt ever was (it was a doctor who fanfic lol)

But as for my idea for a fanfic Ive got a few little plot bunnies running around my head :P might give it a shot, but be warned, I suck at one-shots

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

Just reading all the terms on wikipedia, gop. Had not realised mills wanted to be shipped. she is saying on her twitter that she is not a fanfic writer though?! think she thought she was just doing a short story. o, bradley h., harkinson, yeh, you would have to write about him in code.... LOL.

I should warn you. Its a crossover which means it intertwines with another fandom. Think it will be pretty obvious which once I post the 1st little bit in a minute but the fic is currently so named as its exactly what Scott said he didnt want :P

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,