Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, forgot about the whole immunity thing. Oh well, should be interesting to see if he loses his marbles completely in the next 2 weeks. More than he has done already, that is.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

i'm actually really enjoying it this year. Apart from Shehbaz who is giving us Scotts a bad name! What on earth is he all about anyway... i came here to die, indeed.

As i said when i was on your call last night, PETE TO WIN!!!

Arual

i'm actually really enjoying it this year. Apart from Shehbaz who is giving us Scotts a bad name! What on earth is he all about anyway... i came here to die, indeed.

As i said when i was on your call last night, PETE TO WIN!!!

Arual

No no Its Chav Baz :-p I really dont like him either,at the end of last nights BB he was going mental,what was he doing with the food?

I think Pete will win bless him he's lovley!

aw I heard you on your call

twitter.com/emgreatorex

do you know i've been trying for years to get on to your call, and the way it happened was really strange :P

Anyway, yeah - what *was* he doing with the food. Hiding it? Why? I can't wait until tonights to find out, he's honestly a mentalist. Imagine going in to the diary room as saying you just wanted to be at home with a DVD and to maybe be ill?!

I mean WTF?!

do you know i've been trying for years to get on to your call, and the way it happened was really strange :P

Anyway, yeah - what *was* he doing with the food. Hiding it? Why? I can't wait until tonights to find out, he's honestly a mentalist. Imagine going in to the diary room as saying you just wanted to be at home with a DVD and to maybe be ill?!

I mean WTF?!

I know,I was like trying to flick between Channel 4 and 5 and Chav Baz was talking to himself.

Caesar bless him! he got into their little gang..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

you know i think i like Sezar now... i wasn't sure at first, but he seems quite down to earth i think. At first i thought he was up himself, but being good looking and successful like he is, then i suppose he's got every right to be ;)

And Sezar when he went in, had a JK style cream leather jacket on - maybe they are coming back in to fasion after all!

Arual

you know i think i like Sezar now... i wasn't sure at first, but he seems quite down to earth i think. At first i thought he was up himself, but being good looking and successful like he is, then i suppose he's got every right to be ;)

And Sezar when he went in, had a JK style cream leather jacket on - maybe they are coming back in to fasion after all!

Arual

Yeah,Same here at first I wasnt sure about him but he's drop dead gorgeous*Swoons*he does look a bit like Jk actually dontcha think? :oops:

It's just simply the all-time worst BB to date. The blond girl "Nikki" is doing my head in. What a petulant, little brat !! Actually having to go to bed with her mascara on! Shock! Horror! And it even made Newsbeat!!

Will watch it anyhow!!!

I agree with you,Nikki needs to shut up winging about everything..I mean us girls sometimes have to put up without makeup remover and I dont mind drinking from a tap,unlike Nikki who was "diva demanding" some bottled water.

Lea to win! Lea to win! Lea to win!

Oh please no!Shes blatently not 35 and did you see her in the jacuzzi pool last night?I was nearly sick :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I think Shahbaz is much worse than Lea tho to be fair Viv, Lea just mumbles away in her Huddersfield accent most the time. Not too sure about Posh George at the moment, he seems to be too quiet....

Yeah I actually agree with you there,ChavBaz is starting to go mental running round the house,talking to the camera etc

I want Shahbaz out, because he needs help!

He needs to be out now! I bet when he gets out he'll go into Rehab.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

He's gonna be out, I think, by tonite, when everyone finds out today there's no food / drinx!! Needs to see a shrink, IMO.

How does the evening show of BB work?Is it one day behind so they can edit out all the swearing etc?

twitter.com/emgreatorex