Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

Oh God, it's upon us again already, I can hardly wait. Am watching the Big Brother Love Stories programme on E4 at the mo and reliving the full car-crash horror of Craig and Anthony last year.

Apologies for not posting on here in ages btw, life is v.busy for me at the mo. But I still love you all, hehe.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say OMG at Bonnie or Boner as we thought she pronounced it.Shes a right slapper another Kinga in the wings I say,but she acts a bit like Lesley.

2nd housemate

Im worried... although they just said he's got tourettes syndrome etc

If he fancies someone he Meows at them.

3rd Housemate-George

Good borrrrrrrniiiiiin!

4th Housemate-shabaz

He's a bit like Ahmed from the last one innit?

He likes knitting.

5th Housemate-Leah

had about 10 doses of plastic surgery and apparently shes 35 my ass.

6th Housemate-Imogen

Finally a normal housemate!

Shes lovley and Very Pretty.

7th Housemate-Mikey

He is HOT good actual mornin..I love him,although he shouldnt of openend his mouth.

8th Housemate-Dawn

Dont like her to be honest.She doesnt like people and doesnt want friends :?

9th Housemate-Glyn

He's not bad,looks a bit like my ex.. he's a lifeguard but he's really sexist...

10th House Mate-Richard

He's like Jason you remember him from BB5,he has a Phobia of Pregnant women,he wont get on with Davina then..

11th House Mate-Grace

She is Lovley,my kinda girl mate! :)

12th Housemate-Lisa

*ahem* Slapper *ahem* shes gunna get on my nerves.

13th Housemate-Seizure

He's a bit fit bless him.

14th Housemate-Nikki

dont like her either..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ah... Big Brother launch tonight! I was wondering why there's absolutely no one around -- they must all be upstairs glued to the TV. TV isn't really my kind of thing, as I've said before. I might flick through Big Brother tomorrow night when I'm home if my parents aren't watching a DVD. I get easily bored by reality TV because I already live a life and see lots of people and I don't want to sit down and watch some more people interacting. And I've read those stories about what it does to people's self esteems, being criticised by the nation.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ah... Big Brother launch tonight! I was wondering why there's absolutely no one around -- they must all be upstairs glued to the TV. TV isn't really my kind of thing, as I've said before. I might flick through Big Brother tomorrow night when I'm home if my parents aren't watching a DVD. I get easily bored by reality TV because I already live a life and see lots of people and I don't want to sit down and watch some more people interacting. And I've read those stories about what it does to people's self esteems, being criticised by the nation.

You have to watch it!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

What's so interesting about it? I have to go and finish that ****ing latin I've been avoiding. I went for a long walk on the seafront to avoid doing it... But I'll go and take a look - is it still on?

I can't be the only person in the UK who thinks BB's gone on for too many series........ am I?!

well i kinda agree with you i dont know if im gonna watch this one yet i just wanna see who is in it first

I have a face for Radio!

Most people round here will watch anything on TV... first it was Desperate Housewives, then Lost as well, and now Big Brother. I lost interest in Lost and Big Brother pretty quickly, and never seriously watched Desperate Housewives. I hate having to watch a particular program at a particular time and remember to watch it. I can remember my school timetable and everything else I'm doing perfectly, but not TV...