Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not noticed that much. There's another female presenter on there who really does my nut in. I dont know her name though

The blonde Cat (or is it Kat) I'm not too keen on. I like the brunette Cat/Kat though. I'm not a Beverley French fanatic. The blokes are ok, except for Craig Stephens. He makes me want to put my foot through the tv.

News Story from 9th May:

Channel 4 today confirmed that for the first time in the history of Big Brother UK, the show will be presented to viewers in a widescreen format.

In previous years, Big Brother has been broadcast to viewers in a 4:3 ratio - but today Channel 4 announced that coverage of the show on both Channel 4 and E4 will be presented in 16:9 widescreeen.

I wish I had watched the recent celeb one more but everytime i put the streaming on it was that bloody Pete Burns and he made me gag UGH!

Pete Burns is a complete weirdo, Wonder if he has decided if he wants to be a woman or a man yet, I think I heard that he was in jail for something aswell recently?