Unofficial Mills

A Treat For UMs !!

Viv

Those Roman Centurions are the same ones she actually commanded some 2000 years ago, she used her mystical powers to freeze them in time, don'tya know...

and there was part of her outfit that sends out a signal to cancel any mute commands on your TV, and if the TV was off, even unplugged, it had the power to SWITCH IT ON.

These are facts.

These may not be facts. Any resemblence or similarity to facts is purely coincidental

In any case, my heart is now frozen beyond ANY warming except an energy Flo on a certain frequency. Was long before this pithy cold weather.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

How long is half-time at this thing?! The logistics of getting that humungous stage on and off the middle of the pitch are horrendous...

About 25-30 mins, much shorter in Regular season, it's only that long for the Superbowl.

I saw a video feature the year U2 did the Halftime Show (2002, it had the 9/11 Tribute, and say what you like about U2, it's one of the best HTs I can remember) that covered how they did it. Basically they had hundreds of volunteers ready with 28 or so pieces of Stage which they had to bring in with the lights down. With that particular one, they also had fans ON the field for HalfTime which makes it even more impressive.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...