Unofficial Mills

Lee Evans In With Moyles

James R

and true. Takes a towel on with him. I've seen F1 drivers in really hot countries sweating less when they get outta the car.

But back on topic, Very funny man. Definitely recommend you track down one of his shows or something on DVD, XL Tour probably one of his best.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Now this can only be a good listen, not sure if he's been on the show or met the team before but whenever they get a comedian on they always seem to get on and have a good laugh (Chris Rock being the only exception I can think of)

Who is Lee Evans?

I can't believe someone has actually asked that :shock:

Not impressed with censorship

I think of it as more a... I dunno, Older generation comedy is certainly the wrong phrase, more.. Traditional doesn't quite fit either as there's plenty of more traditional comedies I like... there's an element of self-parody bordering on a good ol' fashioned farce in there though.

There's the odd moment I've liked, but I find a lot of the setups predictable. It is a different style of sitcom and it's more bearable than Lee Mack's one, but after watching it I just have a feeling wash over me of "Why did I just watch that?"

I actually like Not Going Out, but I can't stand Miranda for more or less the same reasons as you. I'm afraid even Stevie Wonder could probably see a lot of the puns or scenarios coming a mile off and I can't stand the playing to the camera parts either. I've seen it enough times to know I don't like the show and to be honest I'd rather watch paint dry than see it again.

Not impressed with censorship

That's the weird thing, I liked the breaking of the fourth wall, even if it does give away what's about to happen, often in a very overblown way. It's the predictability element that did it for me. I can kinda see WHY it's good but I don't like it as much as I kinda want to.