Unofficial Mills

Mills Milks It !!

Viv

What's worth celebrating about All Things British? This would mean celebrating being bad losers at sports, dreaming of the days of empire and slavery, delusions that we're still IN those days etc? (as well as the actual good things, I mean. I'm not big on patriotism, so shoot me if that's a problem)

Nah seriously, he's doing more for multiple good causes, this is good.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

What's worth celebrating about All Things British? This would mean celebrating being bad losers at sports, dreaming of the days of empire and slavery, delusions that we're still IN those days etc? (as well as the actual good things, I mean. I'm not big on patriotism, so shoot me if that's a problem)

The fact hat we have a better sense of humor than the americans (although thats not hard) and we have shitty weather, apart from that, not much.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Someone on twitter told me last night prince charles has underpants with HRH PRINCE CHARLES on the back of them. this is a hoot. btw, i managed to chase a van with "mills dairies" on the back of it down a hill yesterday, and i got a pic. Coming soon.....

And if thats true, that would be amazing. But weird as well.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

.....and also celebrating delicious traditional breakfast, British humour, being winners at sports (just depending on what KIND of sports you look at), friendly people, .... . There's lots to celebrate! ;)

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

BTW, Mills was rumbling on, on his twitter about British people especially celebrating X-factor (UK and USA), yet most people I have spoken to are telling me they are getting really pissed off with X-factor.

We are seriously good at putting Royal Weddings out there. It's just a pity those who get married in the Royal family don't tend to stay that way. Prince Andrew once said, "I am a Prince first, and a husband second". **

** And this, right there, could be every reason why.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0