Unofficial Mills

Your Views: 9th - 13th May 2011

Viv

This week sees Mills doing the Eurovision semi-final stuff - BBC 3 Tuesday and Thursday.... always good for something to laugh at is Eurovision.

I can hardly believe 'Blue' are entering. I don't like the song, and Lee's vocals are as monstrous as they ever were. I noted on the chart show yesterday that his voicemail is answered with "LEE" in that high-pitched, I really cannot sing, but have managed to be in a Band, voice.

'Blue' have some really *splutter* serious competition, as Jedward (the X-factor rejects) are representing Ireland. With 'competition' like this, they may be very scared indeed.

Only ONE BBC radio station has actually playlisted the song.... at least this saves us all from being tortured to death.

Mills is also up for a Sony Award this week. The Awards are tonight, so look out for all the latest in hot Sony gossip coming soon to a radio near you!! Moyles was saying this morning that Scott will not get an award, as, even though his Show is good, it is NOT as good as his!!

Also look out for a Big Weekend prize of actual breakfast in bed with Scott Mills - apparently wearing clothes is optional!! Okaaayyyy.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wow you certainly sold the show there. I shall be watching the Sony's closely as I hope that Scott wins, he certainly deserves it.

Good show today, heard most if it due to finishing at 4 this week :) I knew all the songs to the Big Weekend quiz too but as I can't go there is no point in entering.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

The Eurovision stuff does my box in... seriously, what sort of person would watch this level of drivel, and actually enjoy it.

The only time I ever enjoyed it was during the 80s when Bucks Fizz were starting out, and ripping their clothes off on stage!!

These days Cheryl off of the Band advertises DIETS on TV. How the mighty have fallen.

The Eurovision stuff does my box in... seriously, what sort of person would watch this level of drivel, and actually enjoy it.

Can't be any worse than X-Craptor and Cash-Cowell's other ripoffs of what used to be good Saturday Night entertainment back in the 80s...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

It isn't, but it's had it's time..... nobody with any kind of brain cells honestly believes in it. It's the campest thing since tents were invented, and the fact that 'Blue' have felt the need to stick themselves in it is just total desperation of the worst kind.

Jedward, on the other hand, do not surprise me.

Weirdly after sitting through last year's borefest with Norton, I actually liked the winning song. UK's song last year was dire too, and had the most ironic title ever "That sounds Good to me" - yeah, well it didn't to anyone else mate! (I'm guessing he was deaf) :hahaha: Some of the other songs were OK-ish too, when Norton wasn't busy talking all over them, the whole deal was far more entertaining when they had Wogan (usually quite drunk) presenting it and they need to pick someone that isn't Norton, Mills or Cox to reach that again. Wogan presenting turned it into Comedy.

Exactly, but then Mills has always bent over to BBC wishes on various things, at times he might as well be a robot. Much as I sort of tolerated most of last year's show (with the aid of alcohol and MSN), I doubt I'll be watching this year, hopefully I'll be working that night and able to avoid it.