Unofficial Mills

The Unofficial UM Awards -- Funniest Female Personality

Who do you think is the funniest female?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the funniest female?

Whether you're a fan of Fearne or not, I don't think anyone can accuse her of being funny.

I could quite honestly claim the same about Sara Cox though... just don't find her funny, charming, or any of the other good things people say about her, she plays good music sometimes is the best I can come up with that I'd agree with. (I was kinda a captive listener the other day, so it's not like I haven't heard her show lately, either)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Look, actually he's right. My brother has dyslexia too and all he does is do so9me letters backwards. He can spell his name. But a boy in his class has severe dyslexia, and he cant spell his name. His names Jake. he cant spell the word Jake. his fisrt word was and and its the only thing he can do right now. hes 8. there's lots of different types, Annalie. however. Tyler is a liar. he can spell fine. the type of dyslexia he has is where his brain can understand what he reads but cant understand whats behind the words, if you get my drift.. like hell be really shit at close reading part in an english exam. and he wouldnt understand a book with the use of the foreshadowing technique... he can spell fine though. i know it. hes just being a lazy Aaron. ;)