Unofficial Mills

It was one year ago...

KingTutsWWH

First anniversary of Scott Mills the Musical. @Kizmok, @Aloha_chicka, @Glitzy, @jrtjoe and I were discussing it on Twitter. We think we'll all be watching it today in honour of this. @Timsk_uk has asked me to wait 'til he gets home though.

If the quality of what they come up with this year is as good as SMTM I will be very happy.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Hmmm... I've been listening for three years. Not to Scott though, to R1 in general. started at the tender age of 11.. ahhh... but it was in May so really it's only two years and a bit...

I remember when I used to watch it every day... *cough* I mean.. I.. I... I did have a life, y'know, but.. Uhm.

I have it on my iPod, well, not at the moment. Will get it on Plod next time I'm on the laptop. Or I may just watch it on YouTube tonight. Yeah, think I will. Shall use the neighbours wi-fi. N'aww. Thou shall love thy neighbour. I certainly do.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

OK *deep breath* I have a confession to make here.... it's so earthshatteringly huge I can barely say it without feeling ill... it's gonna blow ALL your minds, but here goes... a shot of vodka is gonna help here... *gulps one down*

I haven't seen it and have no plans to watch it :*

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I imagine I won't be watching this year's. No matter how much or little they bang on about it, I just can't bring myself to care. Nothing against them or the show, I just don't think what they're doing there is that interesting or good.

Last year's musical was okay, but that was because it was relevant to the show, had links to this site and was a one off (we thought). A one man stand up show has never and most likely won't ever interest me.

I definitely will watch it, but most likely just on the computer. I can't travel all the way to Edinburgh when I'm not even sure if I get a ticket for one of the shows... If I had a ticket, I'd definitely go - no matter how expensive the train is and how long it takes to get there!

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I'm surprised they are taking each show over different nights.

I had thought they would do it all on one night!! Oh well... I wonder if they will all go to each other's shows, just to laugh at one another!! :hahaha:

Doovde, I am shocked and appalled by your utter lack of enthusiasm. I was so sure you would be one of those who watch something, and still talk about it a year later!! ;-)

(the clue is in the title).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Well, sometimes they still talk about it, but very rarely.... So I agree with you. But it's not just the musical, it's like that with almost everything: you talk and talk and talk, and then it's been said enough and people stop discussing it.

I know, the musical was a big success, so it IS difficult to as good. But I'm just looking forward to the shows and we'll see if it's good or not...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)