Unofficial Mills

Greg James Guests W/C 9th August

James R

Eliza's in on my birthday! she's well funny... Monday-Wednesday sounds good. Why's Alesha on? New single? New show? i bet it's something really obvious but that I've missed cos I've been away for the last five weeks...

Eliza's in on my birthday! she's well funny... Monday-Wednesday sounds good. Why's Alesha on? New single? New show? i bet it's something really obvious but that I've missed cos I've been away for the last five weeks...

New single and second solo album out soon.

This is how guest thread should be done.

Correct. Even weekly is better than four bloody threads each with a headline The Sun would be proud of.

Monday: Go with the Flo with Greg

Tuesday: Ne Yo should really tune in to Greg James's Show

Wendesday: Doolittle else other than listen to Greg on Wednesday

Thursday: Greg shops at Dixons

Friday: Hoos in with Greg today?

You see? One thread much better.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Ok soz in advance cos my phone doesnt let me take advantage of the 'quoting' feature but in reply to Kyle.. ahem. trust you to know soon-to-be mr. alesha dixon :D

shes funny and im one of the few people who actually thinks she made a good judge on scd but i just don't get her music... soz. :s

Ok soz in advance cos my phone doesnt let me take advantage of the 'quoting' feature but in reply to Kyle.. ahem. trust you to know soon-to-be mr. alesha dixon :D

shes funny and im one of the few people who actually thinks she made a good judge on scd but i just don't get her music... soz. :s

Well I wouldn't say I'm a fan, I just appreciate her looks and personality :D

It was actually a combination of Google and Wikipedia that gave me that answer.

Happy birthday by the way..