Unofficial Mills

The Peckham Terminator

MrDoovdeHaxorz

This is a level up from the strange drunks that always seem to be on the buses in Huddersfield at around 8:00pm... :P

Why isn't the driver like... kicking him off?

They have radios and onboard cameras now, he was probably staying there because he'd radioed for help, it's what I'd be doing in his position. I don't know why he didn't close the door when the guy got off first time though.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

nahhhhhhh this guy is sooooooo lucky i live in peckham and if i was on dat bus i wouldnt fuked dis guy up look at does dumb shook youts on da stairs dat dont do shit when he says black cunt…this is why white people piss me off!!!!!! black people dont saying white cunt in situations like this but white people always hav to say some racist shit nahhhhhhhh this guy would hav been dead if i was on da bus nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the rage i feel inside right now!!!!!!!

What??

take control

nahhhhhhh this guy is sooooooo lucky i live in peckham and if i was on dat bus i wouldnt fuked dis guy up look at does dumb shook youts on da stairs dat dont do shit when he says black cunt…this is why white people piss me off!!!!!! black people dont saying white cunt in situations like this but white people always hav to say some racist shit nahhhhhhhh this guy would hav been dead if i was on da bus nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the rage i feel inside right now!!!!!!!
What??

shill :rolleyes:

:)