Unofficial Mills

19th July To 23rd July 2010

Tyler1994

Hello! If you fancy a chat during The Scott Mills Show why not climb on board between 4pm and 7pm and have a natter? Or if you want to comment about a podcast or when you're listening again leave something here too.

Thought I'd Get In Here Early (:

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian off of Loughborough who had his text read out about 10 minutes ago was me! Amezin! Thank you Beccy! If anyone could clip that for me I'd be super grateful as I can't get a programme to work on my crappy computer!

Dont Remember That Text?

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

David Cameron is a moron if he thinks he can just take money from banks after 90 days of not being used.

Loved that woman on the news who was complaining she and her husband can't start a family...maybe we should all do without so she and her bloke are OK? Wonder who she voted for the past 13 years? The lack of understanding in this country makes me sick...Jono it's longer than 90 days by the way? So what do you suggest the state keeps paying for things even though there is no money? People should do things for themselves and pull their socks up.

Kisses x