Unofficial Mills

Knickers To Moyles!!

Viv

Diana Vickers, who put in a very impressive performance at T In The Park in a lovely red dress, will be in with Moyles at some point this week!!

Woo. :B)

According to uber hot magazine 'New' (95 pence, out on Tuesdays), Diana Vickers may not have succeeded in winning The X Factor, but after becoming a star in her own right, she is keen to return to the show that made her famous in the first place!!

Securing a number one single, Diana Vickers has become a star despite not making it to the X Factor final, but she wants to be a mentor on the next series.

She said: “In terms of now, I’m not an X Factor contestant, I’m my own artist and I want to kind of be pulled away and be my own artist instead of being an ex-X Factor contestant.

"I just want to be known as Diana now.

*** splutter ***

“But I’d love to perform and go back. I get butterflies just thinking about it.

"To go back and be in a totally different position – and not be judged, although I’d still think I was.

"I could help this year’s hopefuls.”

She will also be supporting JLS soon!!

www.twitter.com/new_magazine

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

This. She seemed to think she was funny when she just came across as dippy and full of herself.

I really don't get what you two are on about here. I just listened to this interview and I think she came across very well. If anything, it was Chris that was the problem. He didn't seem particularly kind to her and gave the impression he didn't particularly want her there.

I think this was one of those interviews done purely to keep Chris in touch with the target audience, much like the doomed N-Dubz infatuation.

I really don't get what you two are on about here. I just listened to this interview and I think she came across very well. If anything, it was Chris that was the problem. He didn't seem particularly kind to her and gave the impression he didn't particularly want her there.

I wonder why?

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Exactly what I got from listening to it too. She was quirky, shall we say, but didn't seem arrogant or in her own bubble at all.

Whatever he saw in her just didn't come off in her interview. It was banter that appealed to her personality. People are reading far too much into what she said. I'm not questioning her mental state - she's a few leprechauns short of a box of Lucky Charms, but she's just trying to be accepted in the mainstream world and sometimes people fall over themselves a little when tackling certain lines and styles of interviewing.

This "full of herself" nonsense is just that. If anything, she seemed nervous and people can overcompensate in certain areas when that's the case.