Unofficial Mills

Can anyone clip this for me please?

franzi

Hello lovely people!

I don't know if anyone of you listened to Dev this morning (don't really think so, he's on quite early...).

Anyway, I (yes, me!) was LIVE on his show today, complaining about emails and stuff... :D I'm outside the UK and I haven't got my own pc, so please could someone clip it for me? Here it is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00splpm. I'm on about 24:30 - 29:00 and 30:25 - 31:00.

Even though Dev kept saying Francesca instead of Franziska, I'd love to have an mp3 of it... :hahaha:

Franzi

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that I have to ask again, but Dev and his producer wanted me on air again!! I have never been so surprised before! But he still kept saying Francesca :x. Anyway, pleeeeease, someone do me the favour and clip it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00srznb

19:15 - 23:25 and 26:20 - 27:10

Thaaaaanks!

(as he wanted me as a Show Ambassador, it might be that I'll have to ask again in a week or so...)

Edit: I HATE delay on the phone!!

Maybe that's the angry Pizza man's number:D

haha, that'd be fun! :hahaha:

this thread has now gone into a thread about R1 phone numbers... But doesn't matter, I'll probably bring it back on clipping next week anyway.

I hope this is the last time I need to ask for your help. It annoys me that I can't clip it myself! So, who can do me the favour and clip it? Please!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00svrz0

1:21:30 - 1:23:40

1:26:40 - 1:27:20

1:43:45 - 1:43:55

1:48:50 - 1:49:00

sorry that there are so many different times, but Dev played the recording again and again, and my friend asked for every single one to be clipped...

I'll try to never be on Radio 1 again, to save you from all the effort for the clips ;)

love y'all!!

xxx

Was that this morning? I missed that. :( I was actually trying to listen, because I couldn't sleep because of the STUPID SHEEP.

It was this morning, but it wasn't actually me. Dev just said my name. It was one of my friends and she asked for a clip...

I don't know! I bothered all of my friends, relatives, neighbours, etc., but I've got no idea how many of them actually listened to one of his shows. It must be at least one ;)