Unofficial Mills

think your days bad...?

Dear Greg-

Hey-o UM people!

Just incase anyone thinks their monday will be bad, imagine this. board a bus at London victoria at 8am, then stay on that bus right through until 8.45pm when i arrive home in Aberdeen.

F@%king annoying, right?

ps. saw rage against the machine tonight, so not all bad, ey?

Flash Flash!

I assume there's a toilet on the bus? Seriously though the toilet would get pretty manky after 12 hours! No services stops? Hope you've got lots of snacks and drinks with you. At least RATM was a good reason to be making a journey like that.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ouch. Make sure you have plenty of Mills podcasts to keep you (somewhat) sane!

Make a laugh of it, talk to the people around you, get to know them... I guess it's too late now, but a smile and a conversation would make anyone happy on a dreary Monday bus journey!

samozzy.png

I have bucket loads of sympathy for anyone who has to be subjected to the hell that is public transport, however I dont have a bucket big enough for the sympathy i would have for anyone stuck on 1 of those awful machines for over 12 hours

How on earth are you coping?!

Not impressed with censorship

haha thanks guys for the sympathy votes and all! the 12/13 hour bus wasnt actually all that bad. i ended up staying up all night and got like 4 hours sleep in the a.m. part of the journey home. toilets are fine on those buses(assuming your a guy). Plus met a pretty cool guy my age who was heading back home to inverness for rockness so passed well quick :)

and yes, Mitchel, they were pretty amazing. i would say however, they were very similar to last time i saw them aswell, but thats not a criticism. the set was almost the same, except for the cover of white riot and missing out wake up.

Flash Flash!

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
all the best with that, just make sure theres something cool to do at your destination.

Can't I just go around in circles? Or just sit in it without moving?