Unofficial Mills

Any Of You Inspired By The Tanning Monster??

Viv

Are any of you big fans of tanning like Scott??

I was listening in to a discussion about tanning the other day.... I often wondered how spray tans were actually achieved without complete embarassment, but I learned that mobile tanning people can bring tents with them...

The last time I tried tanning stuff, it went all weird and crazy (rub on stuff), but today I have bought a spray mist ... all you need do is close your eyes (must remember this), hold can 30cm from face, and spray left to right.

Curious instructions. Would it make a difference if you sprayed right to left...

Anyway, any other fans out there??

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

can't say I'm a big fan of the orange tanned look. I was in town with a mate last week, he saw this.... I think it was supposed to be a woman who had a fake tan that made her skin look like mahogany and bleached white... sorry supposedly Blonde, hair.. he really couldn't understand why I wasn't drooling over this mess of humanity like he was... :rolleyes:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yep, Donatella Versace looks exactly like that!! Awful... Like a hazelnut walking about in the sun!! :hahaha:

I was think more a prune... :hahaha:

Think this... I guess it was technically a woman, deludedly thought she was in Hollywood, not a small town in the Midlands. :rolleyes:

I've never tanned in my life because although i'm quite pale, I'm happy in my own skin. I don't get what's wrong with being a bit pale anyway. I appreciate a nice golden tan does look good on most people but some people are obsesssed, if their tan starts to fade slightly they have to top it up again or they can't leave the house.

I can't understand people's obsession with tanning - how can anyone possibly think that looking like a satsuma makes them look attractive?

because they're easily influenced, have no individuality and believe anything vain and vacuous 'fashion' magazines tell them is 'In'?

That's my theory anyways.