Unofficial Mills

Is there going to be sound on the webcams

Computer

? CAN I EDIT THE TITLE TO INCLUDE A '?' PLEASE?

Last year the webcams were nice for a quick glance but a bit boring with no sound. There was some sort of confusion between Chris and the technician this morning when Chris suggested you could hear the sound-clash, if you can it will be AMAZING. I for one won't be off my computer all day!!!!!

Guest toastisgood

If there is sound, the webcams will be cutting away from main acts. The reason i guess for Radio last year and probably again this year...

On occasion an act may not wish to be filmed or recorded. Artists may also agree to be recorded but only allow a limited number of songs to be aired. This could be for a number of reasons for instance: the quality of some parts of the performance, because they do not wish to broadcast new or unreleased material, or they do not want to broadcast their entire live set.

Anyway you can just wait for all the acts to show up online, watch them at your leisure one after the other including extra unseen acts and enjoy your weekend :P