4th May to 7th May 2010

Jono

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It excites me that the tactical voting story is based in north Norfolk. It's all about the Lib Dems here! Urgh, how good it'll be when I can stop being a politics geek at the end of the week!

It excites me that the tactical voting story is based in north Norfolk. It's all about the Lib Dems here! Urgh, how good it'll be when I can stop being a politics geek at the end of the week!

Jono I think these Labour MP's should hang their heads in shame. I have never heard such power crazed madness at the expense of our country. They need to accept they failed like the Tories did in 97. It's good to be a politics geek man. It's the most exciting election for years! :D

Jono I think these Labour MP's should hang their heads in shame. I have never heard such power crazed madness at the expense of our country. They need to accept they failed like the Tories did in 97. It's good to be a politics geek man. It's the most exciting election for years! :D

The point is Labour hasn't ever been popular here. We've always had a Liberal Democrat MP but the Tory opposition is strong. So it's not about saying they've failed as such here as they always have.

I'm not bothered whether Labour are failing or not - I'm bothered about keeping the Tories out.

Wow, throwing pans at people sounds like a great idea. He's like me, just pretend to mishear everything!

Kebab man or kebab boy? Oh Kebab Boy... I like it.

Jono I am not counting my chicken's but there is a good chance Mr.Cameron will be off to see the Queen on Friday... would that be such a bad thing? Have you noticed the state of Great Britain? x

The state of Great Britain doesn't mean Britain will be any better with Mr Cameron. People just are going for style rather than bothering to look into substance. Maybe it's selfish but I live in a low-earner working class area and they're not going to be better off with David Cameron.

I'm craving that orange-ade bread now. I might have to settle for a cider later.

The state of Great Britain doesn't mean Britain will be any better with Mr Cameron. People just are going for style rather than bothering to look into substance.

I'm craving that orange-ade bread now. I might have to settle for a cider later.

:yeahthat: twice.

Took me a while to work out who this chappy was, Guy of Gisbourne off of Robin Hood. He's pretty funny. Plus pwoar. I know Jo Wiley's a huge fan. Bet she's jealous.

I've been to that spy shop. Interesting place. Couldn't afford anything though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The state of Great Britain doesn't mean Britain will be any better with Mr Cameron. People just are going for style rather than bothering to look into substance. Maybe it's selfish but I live in a low-earner working class area and they're not going to be better off with David Cameron.

Jono mister I live in a working class rural part of Derbyshire and things have been awful under labour. You may be surprised mister man 8)

Love to you all chickens, see ya tomorrow... don't hate me Jono