Unofficial Mills

German Eurovision Song: Satellite - Lena Meyer

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Scott had this song on his show the other day! It is actually amaazing! Lol, I just love it! Listen to it on YouTube! (Cannot post link for it as I'm on my iPod touch right now.)

I don't like it that much, to be honest. Maybe it's because it's being played too much here, maybe it's something about her voice or her accent. I don't know, it just annoys me.

The Danish song is much better :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I suppose she wants to sound like Kate Nash but she can't quite pull off the accent.

I don't like it that much, to be honest. Maybe it's because it's being played too much here, maybe it's something about her voice or her accent. I don't know, it just annoys me.

The Danish song is much better :D

No Loitering

I suppose she wants to sound like Kate Nash but she can't quite pull off the accent.

Love Kate Nash! Just listened to it again (have it on my iPod!).. I see what you mean, but it really doesn't sound anything like her (;

The British entry is "That Sounds Good to Me" by Josh Dubovie. It doesn't sound that good to me, though. ;)

It's awful :L Are we not allowed chart type music? Can't they sing about love like every other 9/10 songs are? I much prefer the German one!

Does AnnalieJedward4Eva have an iPod? she's never mentioned it if she has...<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_363397", true); </script>

I have an iPod touch named Plod. I am on him now. I bought him two new pairs of headphones yesterday, despite already having four. He is beautiful. (But I had to get rid of all my podcasts and movies yesterday for the music to fit on him.. Got a bit emotional.. Saving up for a new iPod touch, whom I shall name Hudson..£160 left to save!)

Btw, anyone wanna buy an 8GB, 3rd Generation iPod touch?

It's awful :L Are we not allowed chart type music? Can't they sing about love like every other 9/10 songs are? I much prefer the German one!

Agreed, it's so bad that Daz Sampson thing from a few years back was better... (*keeps current with this stuff :P *)

There was a time when we used to have at least half-decent (for Pop) artists like Katrina and The Waves and Gina G, still wasn't that great but better than our recent entries.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I don't like it that much, to be honest. Maybe it's because it's being played too much here,

I totally agree to that. I live in Switzerland, but everytime I turn on the TV I see that girl called Lena Meyer-Landrut singing her song. Can't listen to it anymore!! :confused:

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)