Unofficial Mills

Twitter Gal Calls For Moyles To Be Fired!!

Viv

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the arguments they're making against ALED's own retort tweets... not actually giving any examples of what she's accusing Moyles of. What's the betting it's some Mail Reader with some sort of grudge and armed with a single soundbite.

Convenient how it happens to start when Moyles is off and not around to defend himself. I hope he says something on air when he comes back :D

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Love the arguments they're making against ALED's own retort tweets... not actually giving any examples of what she's accusing Moyles of. What's the betting it's some Mail Reader with some sort of grudge and armed with a single soundbite.

Convenient how it happens to start when Moyles is off and not around to defend himself. I hope he says something on air when he comes back :D

Sorry just saw your coment after I had posted mine which was more or less the same....

But yeah. I'm also enjoying the tweets between aled and your one.

Not really. You play to the crowd - pretend you dislike it to fit in, add a "lol" here or there but all whilst making sure to plug it in both shoutboxes and its own thread so that everyone sees it and hopefully follows so that she can reach the maximum audience on her soapbox.

And it's Viv - she's mental. Mental Viv, as we call her :)

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons

Scott Mills is 10000000000000000000 x better than Chris Moyles, but if he was fired, Scott would take his place, and that would be awful: I would never be able to hear him and it just wouldn't be the same!

Viv found a twitter account with 2 followers and a fake name and decided to post it on here.

I can only assume she owns/operates it.

Don't be stupid..... :rolleyes:

Says more about your mind than mine, I would say!!

Besides, I condone Chris being in brekkie, and I sure as Hell ain't about "fitting in".

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0