Unofficial Mills

Boys and girls

Jono

You can tell there's a prom looming as people have started being nice, washinh their hair and wearing brylcream and the like... Hmmm!

ahh you have a prom in year12? lucky..we havent started thinking about ours..dont even know what colour prom dress to go for either..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell there's a prom looming as people have started being nice, washinh their hair and wearing brylcream and the like... Hmmm!

lol, i havent noticed this.

dont know if i want a prom to be honest. i would just want a big party. im not that friendly with many people at 6th form, dont want to dress up big time again (wouldnt buy another dress, so id be the same as last time), and theres the "whos going with who" thing again.

it was fun once, and i had a great time. but i dont think another one will meet the great night i had at the first prom. ones enough. its one night to remember, not two.

i think its more important for the year 13s though, because i dont think they had one last year.

they asked in assembly today if anyone wanted to be on the prom committee. no way! been there, done that, had the stress. and that was at GCSEs, this is harder. nah all i want this year is to concentrate on my education and pass my AS-levels and then A-levels. and also work my butt off to get as much money as poss before uni! lol.

sorry jono, i dont think you were expecting a mini essay :P well im practising for my 1000 word chemistry report on the chemical properties and recycling of tyres. ;)

:-? To be honest, I love the chemistry "thing". Where there's no chemistry, what' s the point ??? I don't get it.

hmm chemistry... tyres... dull... ;)

but on the subject of the "chemistry" you were talking about, of course its important in a relationship. well i think, ive never had any experience myself!

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... that's a bummer.

"When somebody you love has to go,

The feelings from your heart melt like snow,

Everything you have turns to stone,

And you take separate paths this time alone,

The distance may be far like Earth and the moon,

Maybe we’ll be together sometime soon,

Anytime you need me I’ll be there,

I’ll comfort you, stand by you and take away your fears,

When the friendship that we had breaks like glass,

And the tears that slowly fall fade and pass,

My heart forever yours and your friend,

I’ll love you eternally now until the end."

Off of Laura's Diary

just tell her she isnt your "type" Serin,

That way you dont have to tell her that no females are your type if your not comfortable about your sexuality.

Meh, it's happened a few times. I don't find it too uncomfortable, but there's still this feeling that they like me even though they know I'm gay...