Unofficial Mills

Most Embarrasing Moments

Lee.

whats your most embarrasing moments of your life i just asked bout mine on facebook and got loads of replys with amazing comments like i used to dance at school for money to a song i made up called afro man and got £5 in 1 lunch time.

there the time my mates tied me up in karate belts for a joke and i went down stairs and fell over and split my head open.

when i gave a mate a lift on my push bike he said to stop so i did but kept my feet on pedals and slowly fell over. when i walked into a guy on bike on the way home from school. filming a short film triligy called lee attacks about me slowly killing my mates for stealing something from me and turn into a serial killer in the 1st 1 then 2nd i try and go after the 1 remaining mate who got away in the 1st then in 3rd i try to get help from a borat style pshychiatrist ive realy got to find them and of course 1 of my most famouse things ive ever said is i hav'nt lost my coat i just cant find it. lmao good times what about you lot!!!

:D

Dancing as a teenager to the Pretenders 'Brass In Pocket' (I hate that song).... I was all dressed up for the night in a shiny purple boob tube, feeling I was the coolest person on the dancefloor.

All of a sudden I could hear honks of laughter, looked down and realised the boob tube had fallen off. I was known as the 'boob tube' girl for months after that at school. No funny.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Tripping up at the top of the escalator in Topman in Cardiff last year :oops:

When I was about 10, I got the cord on the bottom of my trousers caught in the top of an escalator in Marks and Spencers. The emergency stop button was pressed by staff and I had to wait there, red faced, attached to the floor, for around 10 minutes until staff got some scissors to cut me out.

Haha! Good job I can laugh about it now. :)