Scott Mills To Be Investigated By OFCOM

9 posts in this topic

This is absolutely disgusting, Scott and Chris were doing this for charity. He would never cause offence to anyone, and deserves a medal for his efforts. I would like to see his accusers.

thebeuter and OohErr like this

Posted (edited)

FFS. All the brilliantly rude jokes and someone complains about a joke about Essex girls? I bet it was Gemma "I'm a big fan of the dictionary" Collins. 

That article doesn't even say what the joke was - can anyone remember it?

Edited by OohErr
thebeuter likes this

No TBH, but whatever it was, WTF are people like, they did 24 F***ing hours on radio for homeless people in the UK yes the UK, give them a break... I would be so hurt if I was him - Scott if you're reading, and I know you do - or at least see the Tweets from this site, then you have MY FULL support in this, and everyone else.

jack_0102, thebeuter and OohErr like this

Sorry that this is The Sun, but it does give a selection of the jokes in question: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3245268/scott-mills-radio-1-show-jokes-essex-girls-ofcom/

Totally ridiculous, made even more so by the fact that they were told by someone from TOWIE. Who gets offended by that kind of thing? I will never understand the mentality of people who complain about stuff that offends them - just don't listen.

Alex9.4 likes this

People need to get a life. I wasn't the biggest fan of Jeremy Clarkson's constant slagging off the Midlands and working class people for years, but I didn't write in like some angry "Points of View" letter. I did laugh when he lost his job though I have to admit.

This won't go any further than this, ofcom have more pressing issues like finding something else for Phillip Schofield to appear in.

thebeuter likes this