Unofficial Mills

Jonathan Ross quits the BBC

fathomer90

i got fed up with Letterman it was just the same thing every night, as for Conan O'Brien i did read that Leno was taking the show back off him because the viewing figures had been poor & the ones for Leno's new show were quite good, it said that Conan O'Brien may go to Fox.

i think Norton is more risque than Ross & Norton's camp style wears thin after a bit.

:)

i got fed up with Letterman it was just the same thing every night, as for Conan O'Brien i did read that Leno was taking the show back off him because the viewing figures had been poor & the ones for Leno's new show were quite good, it said that Conan O'Brien may go to Fox.

i think Norton is more risque than Ross & Norton's camp style wears thin after a bit.

Actually, Leno's ratings were atrocious. NBC liked the show because it was cheap to make, but they got forced by local affiliates to cancel the show because Leno killed their news ratings dead (the big money draw for affiliates is local news shows), as well as his ratings dropping big time after the opening week which did well.

Conan wasn't doing too good either, but he wasn't helped by NBC thrusting him into a spot he couldn't possibly pick up as strong as Leno left it, and then being asked to move back a timeslot because old man Leno kicked up a fuss about retiring.

• 3 weeks later...