• Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More lesbianism on EE yesterday. Not necessarily a bad thing, but they've had a lesbian storyline before and then there was the brief kiss between Zoe and her mate: why hasn't there been man-on-man kissing yet?

There has...remember going back a few years, Tony who was going out with Tiffany then ended up in a realtionship with her brother Simon when they went on holiday to Blackpool.

Oh yeah, grant the dirty dog...Didn't he sleep with Nigels missus aswell...Lorraine I think she was called.

Nigel! lol, what a classic character.

Yeah, he's slept with pretty much most of the square bar Pauline, Pat and Dot methinks.

Lot of love for Nigel! Barry was like a Nigel mrk 2.

They need another Character like that, or a Frank figure.

Can't stand that Joe's mate that's come in, and I don't think Honeys dad realy brings anything to the show. Suppose there's stuff in the pipeline though.

Lot of love for Nigel! Barry was like a Nigel mrk 2.

They need another Character like that, or a Frank figure.

I suppose Bradley is similar to Nigel. A sort of dithering, jovial, passive-aggressive.

Can't stand that Joe's mate that's come in, and I don't think Honeys dad realy brings anything to the show. Suppose there's stuff in the pipeline though.

The thing with Mo was quite funny though, had me laughing.

I don't like Honey's dad either. He's clearly going to end up with Peggy and then Phil and Grant will re-appear, with their objections. Quite a predictable storyline.

These new characters have brought with them a freshness, but they're all only semi-interesting in my opinion.

I missed both Corrie's tonight so i'm gonna watch them later on ITV 2. I'm really into the Mike Baldwin storyline at the moment

I watched them both,its a good storyline,on the otherhand i feel very sorry for ashley and clare :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex