1. 1. Which soap is your favourite?

• Coronation Street
    • Doctors
    • EastEnders
    • Emmerdale
    • Hollyoaks
    • Home & Away
    • Neighbours

I heard a bit of Moyles show earlier - they're trying to get the girl who plays Carly Wicks on the show. She arrives tonight I think so Deano should get a bit of air time over the next few episodes ;)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's 'stenders should be a cracker methinks. It has really improved over the last few months and last night's episode with Pauline's hen do was just classic stuff.

They're great plots. Barney is missing out, I was telling her the other week about Pat and Patrick..

Never really been a Corrie fan, though being northern and everything I suppose I ought to be :P

I'm sure there are plenty others here though who are!

I used to like Corrie, now I despise it. It has adverts, tsk. Only Hollyoaks is allowed adverts

This can be our soap topic I think Mr Serin :) I guess Carly will be a slapper?

She ought to be with a name like Carly ;) I've got a feeling she'll become pals with Stacey and end up shagging Bradley.

Who saw late night Hollyoaks last night. The talk of the Budgens night shift ;)

I've only seen a little bit of it. Don't really watch Hollyoaks. Did they get the rapist?

They're great plots. Barney is missing out, I was telling her the other week about Pat and Patrick..

Pat-Patrick is just uber-grossness. I've stopped eating during the programme.

I used to like Corrie, now I despise it. It has adverts, tsk. Only Hollyoaks is allowed adverts

I don't despise it, I've just never really given myself the chance to get into it. I think I'd become hooked on it if I started watching it.