Unofficial Mills

Reggie Yates

James R

I was listening in tonight on the way to Norwich and caught the last hour. I was like "is there a fire or something, this is the fourth song is a row with no girls on the phone screaming or a DJ". I really liked it though. A lot of dance tracks I'd never heard before. Radio 1 is starting to resemble a lot like Kiss at the moment though and this seems to be another move that way.

I did really enjoy the hour I caught. I was just gutted they only threw in a minute of 'Addicted To Bass'.

I was listening in tonight on the way to Norwich and caught the last hour. I was like "is there a fire or something, this is the fourth song is a row with no girls on the phone screaming or a DJ". I really liked it though. A lot of dance tracks I'd never heard before. Radio 1 is starting to resemble a lot like Kiss at the moment though and this seems to be another move that way.

I did really enjoy the hour I caught. I was just gutted they only threw in a minute of 'Addicted To Bass'.

It was the last 45mins I caught while I was at work. Really good listen.

james_ryder.png

I've been surprised by how much I like Reggie on his own- it really does seem like he was carrying Fearne the whole time. Only question is why she was given the promotion not him (presume they didn't want all male line-up). I thought the last hour tonight was absolute crap though- the most overplayed, commerical, cheesy drivel of the late '90s/early '00s condensed into 60 minutes. It was basically the Radio 1 playlist from 2001 all over again. Not good.

I've been surprised by how much I like Reggie on his own- it really does seem like he was carrying Fearne the whole time. Only question is why she was given the promotion not him (presume they didn't want all male line-up). I thought the last hour tonight was absolute crap though- the most overplayed, commerical, cheesy drivel of the late '90s/early '00s condensed into 60 minutes. It was basically the Radio 1 playlist from 2001 all over again. Not good.

Ride on Time wasnt late 90s try 1989 :P

james_ryder.png

where have you been, i've been swearing the song on the shoutbox since creamfields!

it actually sounded like a good show, i'll have to i player it tommorow.

No I know you've been quoting it. I know there's a group devoted to "Norwich Riverside Motherfuckers." But, I've only just heard it! Haha.