3rd August to 7th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saying what? Ha can you imagine the people behind me glaring if I held that up all the time? I wonder if the seats are ticketed or first come first served?

Stretch the socks over your trainers? Never heard of that before and don't think it would work.

She's rubbish at whooping.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Hopefully they will let you sit wherever you like but I have a feeling they won't incase crazed fans start fighting to get to the front........not us of course.:P

Never us. We won't fight to get to the front for we shall simply tell them who we are are they should get up for us ;)

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Fell asleep and dreamt of bad times. Urgh, that'll teach me for going to sleep.

What happened to Fraz-J? He used to be on the forum and show all the time.

Best of friends!

I wonder what time Scott was there, I walked through the red carpet bit after being shown around global and headed back to Radio 1. All the barriers were up and people were waiting behind them already, and this was only 4.30pm.

The camping trip! Are you nearly organised? I'm not going camping this year, it's is the first for quite a while. All my camping buddies have had babies this year so the babas are too young to go.

I seem to have packed half the house :confused:

Just need to dig out the suntan lotion, it is always naff weather when we go camping however it seems we are at the start of a mini heatwave yay.:D