3rd August to 7th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot about the sock okay! haha. I think after today's stories and tomorrow's stories people may just think I'm an alcoholic. But I'm not - it's just funny things happen when drunk! Haha. I'm manically trying to think of other things my sister would've told them.

Oh well I don't mind - I enjoy a bit of humiliation in the morning, who doesn't? :)

X.x.

I want to meet all of you super fans... Whose coming to Edinburgh? x.

I shall be in Edinburgh on the 13th should be much fun.

Brain doesn't work properly 'til around 9ish unfortunately. Can see you've been a busy bee this morning though. Haha.

Just a little bit, noone else to talk to so just chatted to myself.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I want to meet all of you super fans... Whose coming to Edinburgh? x.

So far out of the regulars it seems only Steph (DarkAngel) and Jono have tickets, but Kirsty (Kizmok) is gonna do her very best to get some for herself and others. As you can see elsewhere on the forum, there was a bit of a heated debate about people not receiving tickets.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I did read about it all yeah. I agree it is sad that so many of you avid listeners didn't get tickets - I suppose the way they released them was the fairest way though.

I look forward to meeting you lucky ones though - the show is shaping up to be really good and I hope you guys will all like it!

If anyone who didn't get tickets is in the Edinburgh area there are tickets held on the door and you might get lucky.

X.x.

Do I count as a super fan?

And pfft to you lot, I was up at five o'clock to set up the recording for the show. And just as I thought - I've recorded three hours of The Hits Radio. This is why you shouldn't get up at 5am to do something.

It also depends on how much sleep as to whether I'm on here at 6.30am :P

You should come onstage for a cameo Jono :). Everyone would love it.

Everyone as in two people! Everyone else will be vastly confused.

I'm quite disappointed at the lack of merchandise for the musical :( I was hoping to waste some more money in Edinburgh ;)