Unofficial Mills

Michael Jackson has died

dstrkzn

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gambaccini has cropped up on 5Live. Bloody man. He's not shocked, he saw it coming since 1995 :rolleyes:

I couldn't find anything about this Gambucini guy..somebody fill me in please!

Just watch The Sun, it will be typical, before it was 'Wacko Jacko Weirdo' now 'Jacko legend'...ect... I sure do hate that paper.

Y4Ar5.png

yeah I found nothing on google either.

Hes a music editor 5live said.

short version,

Gambo was a very good radio dj & broadcaster, been on loads of radio stations over many years & he knows his music,

however in in recent years he has attacked the bbc (who he works for) & railed against current radio 1 & 2 dj's,

Gambo hates Wossy, Moyles & Brand with a passion, this has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way thus he has lost all respect for working for the bbc whilst openly criticizing it & its presenters.

shame i used to like him.

:)

Let's leave the Gambaccini stuff now.

A good question on 5Live. Would he have done all those gigs (or proposed to) if he wasn't so cash strapped? Course not. If he had his choice he'd be trying to live a quiet life right now. Maybe he wouldn't have been suffering as much too.

Radio 1 are on-air right now playing MJ songs.

A good question on 5Live. Would he have done all those gigs (or proposed to) if he wasn't so cash strapped?

I doubt it. It wasn't too long ago when they repo'd and auctioned all his stuff away, was it? He must have had financial trouble coming out his ears.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Depends on how badly he needed the dosh.

if the body couldn't have coped (as we have now seen) he physically couldn't have done it, the first set of gigs announced yes but when the second set was announced i thought thats going to be a lot for him to handle.

:)