22nd June to 26th June 2009

Jono

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice introduction to Glastonbury with Zane's music set and crowd.

Can't wait for Latitude - won't be on the same scale - but festivals are sooo good.

I'm surprised they don't do this for Radio 1's Big Weekend. The DJ sets are immense so it's strange they'd rather sit around talking about the festival rather than playing it out.

Is it tasteless to want to hear the Michael Jackson celebrity calls from years gone by? Ah one seems to sign off "can I stay with you tonight?" I think that answers the question.

At least Wing might end up with a few hits now she's rushed her new album out. I feel sorry for anyone who might pick it up by accident on iTunes.

I think Greg probably has been taking tips off Scott for what to do at Glastonbury. So he left his tickets at Radio 1 and only realised when he arrived at the event. Next he'll lose his phone, right?

Alrighters? Good god. Was that echo intended? Sounded like the voiceovers got lost in Westwood's reverb machine.

I bet he's been practising this IOBF all week with his musical CDs. He loves it.

For some reason I can imagine him in a top hat and with one of those things with the knob on the end (eek, whatever they are) and burlesque dancers surrounding him as he walks down the stairs to the basement :|

And its a Cane Jono, I think

Really? A cane. How glamorous sounding.

Oh brilliant. That wasn't quite what I was thinking. Haha.

So far I've only seen your entry Tractorboy555 and the woman who will have a sex change for the musical auditions.