Unofficial Mills

Should The Hoff perform?

Jono

Last year it was Wing but I'm thinking this year it's time they got The Hoff on board. He would just bring the BBC Introducing tent down with his performance of Jump In My Car. Let's make it happen?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uk1nlDeJrg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uk1nlDeJrg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Good god please no, that would be a performance to remember! Maybe they should bring over The Hoff's daughters ;)

Pfft, we've yet to hear Scott's opinion on them until we see the second part of the show!

Pfft, we've yet to hear Scott's opinion on them until we see the second part of the show!

I think even if they are really bad Scott will still make out they are good. I'd quite like the Hoff to appear at big weekend, it would make it a bit different, although I think he doesn't have many songs to sing.

I think even if they are really bad Scott will still make out they are good. I'd quite like the Hoff to appear at big weekend, it would make it a bit different, although I think he doesn't have many songs to sing.

I don't think he would be short of songs to sing to be honest...

Albums released include:

Singles released include:

• (1989) "Looking for Freedom" - Germany #1, Switzerland #1, Austria #1, Netherlands #22
  • (1989) "Our First Night Together" - Switzerland #14
  • (1989) "Is Everybody Happy?" - Germany #14, Switzerland #8
  • (1990) "Crazy for You" - Germany #18, Switzerland #21
  • (1991) "Do the Limbo Dance" - Germany #12, Switzerland #19
  • (1992) "Everybody Sunshine" - Switzerland #27
  • (1993) "Wir zwei allein" (Duet with Gwen) - Germany #9, Switzerland #10
  • (1993) "If I Could Only Say Goodbye" - UK #35
  • (2006) "Jump in My Car" - Australia #50, UK #3

I don't think he would be short of songs to sing to be honest...

Albums released include:

Singles released include:

• (1989) "Looking for Freedom" - Germany #1, Switzerland #1, Austria #1, Netherlands #22
  • (1989) "Our First Night Together" - Switzerland #14
  • (1989) "Is Everybody Happy?" - Germany #14, Switzerland #8
  • (1990) "Crazy for You" - Germany #18, Switzerland #21
  • (1991) "Do the Limbo Dance" - Germany #12, Switzerland #19
  • (1992) "Everybody Sunshine" - Switzerland #27
  • (1993) "Wir zwei allein" (Duet with Gwen) - Germany #9, Switzerland #10
  • (1993) "If I Could Only Say Goodbye" - UK #35
  • (2006) "Jump in My Car" - Australia #50, UK #3

Ok , that kind of proved me wrong :), Although only two of those singles have charted inside the top 40. I'm not sure about the whole thing, It would be great to see him perform there, however I don't think he would agree to do it, unfortunately.